Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
- Find connected clouds of objects in PyMOL
- Colors all objects differently (Python script).
- Find sequence or regular expression of amino acids in a protein.
- Retrieves atom coordinates as Python objects.
- Retrieves atom coordinates as Python array (list object).
- Make named selections using regular expressions (protein sequence).
- Prints a list of all residues in a selection (both Python and .pml).
- Lists the color of all residues in a selection (both Python and .pml).
- Secondary structures (both predefined and those calculated with the 'dss' command) can be exported as a long string ('HHHHLLLLSSS').
- Python method that returns true if a selection of a given name exists.
- Moves two parts of one object into different directions.
- Splits an object into 2 pieces along a given axis.
- Convert a multistate object into a group of single state objects.
- Renumber residues such that the first residue is 0. Useful for alignments.
Pages in category "ObjSel Scripts"
The following 39 pages are in this category, out of 39 total.