Did you know...
* Perp Maker
-- Creates a perpendicular plane through the center of your protein with respect to the camera's current position. (If you translate the protein towards the camera a bit, you get a nice surface, sometimes.) A stupid little script I wrote in response to a request a few months ago (and it doesn't even conform to the request!) Load a protein, run the script (read the documentation in the script). (Jason Vertrees/Tree
- Axes -- Creates a 3D-CGO object that shows the three coordinate axes.
- Symmetry Axis -- Draw a 3D-CGO line given a point and a direction.
- CGO Text -- Creates a 3D-CGO text object.
- Slerpy -- Pymol command extensions for key frame animation movie making.
- Plane Wizard -- Wizard to draw planes between three picked points.
- Bounding Box -- Create a bounding box around a selection (Python script; requires numarray and Scientific; gilleain)
- Ellipsoid -- Create callback object (opengl) ellipsoids. (Python script; gilleain)
A Random PyMOL-generated Cover. See Covers