isosurface creates a new surface object from a map object.
isosurface name, map, level [,(selection) [,buffer [,state [,carve ]]]]
- name = the name for the new mesh isosurface object.
- map = the name of the map object to use for computing the mesh.
- level = the contour level.
- selection = an atom selection about which to display the mesh with an additional "buffer" (if provided).
- state = the state into which the object should be loaded (default=1) (set state=0 to append new surface as a new state)
- carve = a radius about each atom in the selection for which to include density. If "carve= not provided, then the whole brick is displayed.
fetch 1oky, type=2fofc, async=0 isosurface 1okySurf, 1oky_2fofc
With carving at 2 Angstrom around the molecular model:
fetch 1oky, async=0 fetch 1oky, type=2fofc, async=0 isosurface 1okySurf, 1oky_2fofc, 1.0, (1oky), carve=2.0
If the surface object already exists, then the new surface will be appended onto the object as a new state (unless you indicate a state).