Note: Incentive PyMOL 2.1 has built-in SpaceNavigator support for all platforms, see https://pymol.org/spacenavigator
This plugin integrates Spaceball devices on Linux Systems.
It was developed and tested with the SpaceNavigator(TM) by 3DConnexion.
But it *should* work with other (Linux based) systems and Spacenav Driver compatible devices as well.
The used software was:
- PyMOL version 1.7
- Ubuntu-12.04 / 14.04
Download the plugin and install it using the PyMOL plugin wizard.
Please consider the following requirements:
- Install the "libspnav0" and "libspnav-dev" packages from the repositories
- Obtain and install the current version of the Spacenav driver from http://www.spacenav.sourceforge.net/
The name "SpaceMouse" is registered trademark of 3DConnexion.
This plugin uses the spnav-0.9 package
- Copyright (c) 2011, Stanley Seibert
- All rights reserved.
- The BSD-License agreement and the Readme for this package are located in the spnav_docs folder.
- Please see the http://bitbucket.org/seibert/spnav/ for more information.