Cartoon cylindrical helices
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Changed in PyMOL 2.5: Cylinders are not straight anymore but follow the actual curved shape of a helix. Straight helices are still available as mode 2.
- 0: Off (helices will be rendered according to the cartoon property or settings like cartoon_fancy_helices)
- 1: Curved helices (since PyMOL 2.5)
- 2: Straight helices
fetch 1bb1 set cartoon_cylindrical_helices, 1 as cartoon
|set cartoon_cylindrical_helices, 1||set cartoon_cylindrical_helices, 2|
- cartoon_smooth_cylinder_window: half-window size for window average smoothing (mode 1)
- cartoon_smooth_cylinder_cycles: number of cycles for window average smoothing (mode 1)
- cartoon_loop_quality affects "roundness" of mode 1 curved cylindrical helices (and loops of course).