I'd like to make this easy for folks to use. The template kinda' made things ... less easy. Try adding something and let me know if it works. Also, I'll need to make the style for the page a bit cleaner and add sections, or sub-galleries.
Any help on this is greatly appreciated.
--Tree 18:19, 30 May 2008 (CDT)
Directions for adding your own images:
- upload your image to the wiki
- Copy the Template:GalleryImage text to the end of the gallery
- Fill in the template fields making sure that your script does indeed recreate the image. The script should recreate the image except for the exact view angle. If you really want, you can include the view angle using get_view and set_view.
- Make sure you place links to each PyMOL command or external program used to create the image.
- Order doesn't matter yet, so just append your image. We're testing to see how well this takes off, right now.