PyMol Wiki Home
You have reached the (new) home of the PyMolWiki, a user-driven web-oriented CMS.
If you feel like helping out, please login and get to work. :-) For design/layout purposes you must be logged in to edit pages. We now need people to assist with
- Wiki schema/design/organization: Below you'll find the current layout design
- Graphic design and CSS layout: We need logos, BG images and CSS layout
- Importing the email list content: We have (lots) of email to sift through, extract data from and import into the Wiki
- Smoothing out the edges: Editors are needed just to fix our typos!
If you feel you have the time to help import data into the PyMol wiki, please email Tree.
We need your help. So join today & happy editing!
Please do not ADD any content to the site yet. Just Organize the following list as logically as possible. Here's my first go at it.
- Technical Issues (installation, hardware)
- Basic Usage (controls, rendering, selections)
- Launching PyMOL (has been asked often)
- Atom Selections
- Concepts/Basics of displaying molecules
- Command Language
- Movies and Animations
- Settings Reference (all settings and what they do)
- Structure Alignment
- Advanced Issues (Ray tracing, settings)
- High-level applications (Crystallography, NMR)
- 3rd Party Software
- Python Integration
- Using PyMol For Unintended Uses (OpenGL Object Renderer)
Tree 02:09, 16 Feb 2005 (CST)