Did you know...
- Find connected clouds of objects in PyMOL
- Colors all objects differently (Python script).
- Find sequence or regular expression of amino acids in a protein.
- Retrieves atom coordinates as Python objects.
- Retrieves atom coordinates as Python array (list object).
- Make named selections using regular expressions (protein sequence).
- Prints a list of all residues in a selection (both Python and .pml).
- Lists the color of all residues in a selection (both Python and .pml).
- Secondary structures (both predefined and those calculated with the 'dss' command) can be exported as a long string ('HHHHLLLLSSS').
- Python method that returns true if a selection of a given name exists.
- Moves two parts of one object into different directions.
- Splits an object into
A Random PyMOL-generated Cover. See Covers