Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
center translates the window, the clipping slab, and the origin to a point centered within the atom selection.
cmd.center( string selection, int state = 0, int origin = 1 )
- state = 0 (default) use all coordinate states
- state = -1 use only coordinates for the current state
- state > 0 use coordinates for a specific state
- origin = 1 (default) move the origin
- origin = 0 leave the origin unchanged
- Center around any given point
# define the point as x=1.0, y=2.0, z=3.0; replace [1.0, 2.0, 3.0] with your coordinate. origin position=[1.0,2.0,3.0] # center on it center origin