Jason, Conserning the Kabsch alogrithm.... Can you take two sets of vectors with different numbers in each set and have it loop over the larger set?
For instance, I have CA and CB positions for 4 residues (residues aren't sequential), could I find the optimal RMSD between the 4 residue CA_CB set and a another protein (well, it's own CA_CB set) ?
I haven't looked at the code, but I figured you are more familiar with it.
Hello, I'm thinking of making changes to the GalleryImage template. I wanted to check with you about these changes before I made them:
- I feel that the description column is unnecessary. Putting the description below the image is probably good enough. Also, for a table which stretches horizontally, in which horizontal screen space is very valuable, an extra column for this seems like a waste.
- Does each row have to be centered? Maybe left aligning the rows is better.
- A divider between each entry would be nice.
- I understand why you make the GalleryImage template this way, but maybe an overhaul is necessary... Long 'What to Type' sections can easily make an entry cumbersome (just look at mine).
- For visual pretty-ness, maybe having fixed widths for the sections? (Course this could lead to problems...)
BTW, thanks for making the GalleryImage template. I especially like the 'See Also' section, as I wouldn't have thought of adding it...
--Ojganesh 15:01, 25 August 2008 (CDT)