- New PyMol Features: Nucleic Acid Representation Settings & Examples.
- Cool new Plug-In: Show NMR Constrains.
- Check out PyMol's new Nucleic Acid Rendering
- Added DynoPlot script for plotting data within PyMol; an interactive Ramachandran plot.
- Added Kabsch script for optimal alignment of two sets of vectors.
- Some details have been released about 0.99beta11's release and new features.
- A new map function is in the beta build, Map_Trim.
- Details on how to build peptide sequences and nucleic acid sequences by hand.
- New Transform_odb script to transform coordinates with .odb file from O or LSQMAN
- PyMol gets some new features. PyMol 0.99beta07 added these commands for testing, check out the new