PyMol Wiki Home
You have reached the home of the PyMolWiki, a user-driven web-oriented CMS.
- updates on PyMol
- a stable user-oriented documentation base
- a thorough treatment of the PyMol program
- feature-rich scripts for general PyMol use
- Added DynoPlot script for plotting data within PyMol; an interactive Ramachandran plot.
- Added Kabsch script for optimal alignment of two sets of vectors.
- Some details have been released about 0.99beta11's release and new features.
- A new map function is in the beta build, Map_Trim.
- Details on how to build peptide sequences and nucleic acid sequences by hand.
- New Transform_odb script to transform coordinates with .odb file from O or LSQMAN
See our Older_News.