Git install scripts
For windows users
- Install Git for Windows.
Use the default settings in all options.
- Navigate in your computer to: C:/Users/YOURNAME/Documents (Note, always use forward slashes "/" for compatibility)
- Right click in folder -> Select: Git Gui -> Clone Existing Repository
- Source Location: https://github.com/Pymol-Scripts/Pymol-script-repo
- Target Directory: C:/Users/YOURNAME/Documents/Pymol-script-repo
You now have all the scripts available in your directory.
You now have to add the "Pymol-script-repo" directory to the PyMOL search path.
- Open notepad
- Write (Remember forward slashes)
import sys sys.path.append("C:/Users/YOURNAME/Documents/Pymol-script-repo")
Save under: C:/Users/YOURNAME/pymolrc.pym (Set: "Save as type" to "All files")
Now start PyMOL, and test in PyMOL.
print sys.path import colorbydisplacement