Difference between revisions of "Center"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Line 27:||Line 27:|
Revision as of 08:06, 19 January 2009
center translates the window, the clipping slab, and the origin to a point centered within the atom selection.
cmd.center( string selection, int state = 0, int origin = 1 )
- state = 0 (default) use all coordinate states
- state = -1 use only coordinates for the current state
- state > 0 use coordinates for a specific state
- origin = 1 (default) move the origin
- origin = 0 leave the origin unchanged
- Center around any given point
# define the point as x=1.0, y=2.0, z=3.0; replace [1.0, 2.0, 3.0] with your coordinate. origin position=[1.0,2.0,3.0] # center on it center origin